The Students of JNTUH-University Hyderabad Campus has been formed as a JNTUH-JAC Committee in the month of February-2011 to Create and Propagate awareness on “TELANGANA SEPARATE STATE MOMENT” among Campus as well as all Affiliated Engineering College students in 10 districts of TELANGANA region and make them to participate and fight not only for the formation of TELANGANA as a SEPARATE STATE but also on all other issues facing by the STUDENT and FACULTY Community.
- To ask and fight for the correct implementation of FEE REIUMBERSMENT SCHEME & DETENTION system.
- To act like a Technical bridge & Path between JNTUH-Campus and all other affiliated college’s students and faculty to interact with the JNTUH-Campus students and Faculty.
- To help in providing the Placements in software, core and public sector fields.
- To protect the students and faculty from the Managements of Engineering colleges.
- To concentrate on the facilities provided to the students and faculty.
- To organize Inter University tournaments, sports meets, Technical symposia’s, Technical fests, workshops, conferences, cultural fests, social activities like NSS, Blood Donation camps, Tree plantation, Child labour, children and elders education.
- To make the students to Cop-up with the periodically revised guidelines and syllabus of JNTUH.
- To give the directions, advises, guidance in all aspects through its website (www.jntuhjac.com).
ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED TILL NOW:
- SAHAYA NIRAKARANA
- 42-DAYS-OF-SAKALA JANULA SAMME
- RAIL ROKO’s & RASTHA ROKO’s
- SEP-17-TELANGANA-VIMOCHANA DINOTHSAVAM
- NOV-1-TELANGANA VIDROHA DINAM
- QUIT-TELANGANA MOMENT
- BATHUKAMMA, BONALU
- Boycotted KPHB Corporator by elections
- DHOOM-DHAM programmes
- ONE-DAY Hunger Strike
- TELANGANA SWARASTRA SADHANA SANKALPA SABHA IN JAYASHANKER HALL–JNTUH
- CONDOLENCE meeting of SRIKANTH, Student JNTUH
- Invited speakers like Chukka Ramaiah, Prof.Kodanda Ram, Allam narayana(Tjf-convener), K.SWAMI GOUD, V.SRINIVAS GOUD, C.VITTAL, G.DEVIPRASAD.. to create awareness among the students, Teaching, Non-Teaching employees of JNTUH.
ACTIVITIES IN THE FUTURE:
- JNTUH-JAC-CHAITANYA YATRA in all affiliated colleges
- Big-CONDOLENCE meeting of SRIKANTH, Student JNTUH Campus
- December-23 black day of TELAGANA
- JNTUH-JAC-GARJANA with all affiliated college students and faculty
- Registration program to all the students and faculty into www.jntuhjac.com website
- Formation of JNTUH-JAC-committees with co-ordinators and volunteers in all affiliated colleges
- Interactive sessions with Affiliated colleges Managements, Principals and Faculty members, and respond to all the calls giving by POLITICAL, EMPLOYEES & STUDENT JAC’s in forthcoming future in the process of SEPERATE STATE OF TELANGANA.
“TELANGANA IS JUSTICE DEMAND-SO WE WANT TELANGANA”